Thursday, October 15, 2009

Duped on EBay!

I didn't think it would happen to me! I've been so careful! I've had dozens of successful transactions!! But this week, I got a note from EBay stating that the last purchase I made was with a seller of questionable repute... or something to that effect.

What a pain in the butt! I had to lodge a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. I also had to make a claim file with EBay, but by then, the "seller" had been removed. I'm hoping that I have provided enough evidence to get my money back, but in the meantime, I wait.

The guy I spoke to at EBay suggested that I be more careful when dealing with some (not ALL) overseas sellers. You can bet I'll be watching for that very closely in the future...

Three things I am grateful for -

  1. I didn't get ripped of hundreds of dollars. Double checking that all my info is still secure. Whew!
  2. The stinkin' snow has stopped for now! If snow were warm I wouldn't care - but snow is cold and I don't like it.
  3. We had a chance to look after the most adorable baby girl this past week - and we fell in love with her! It was great to have a baby in the house for a few days - especially a baby GIRL! I want one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...