Friday, September 18, 2009

Small Hero

V came home from school yesterday and told me that he saw a "scary guy" starting a fire in the alley. I went a looked right away, but didn't see anything. A few minutes later though, I saw the smoke rising!

We called the fire department right away and V got to tell his story. They put us through to the police and he got to tell the story again.

When they asked if he could tell them what the man looked like, he replied, "SCARY!" Not a great description. LOL!

The firetruck came and I'm sure they just kicked some dirt around, because they didn't even pull the hose off the truck.

Didn't matter to us. V was a hero in my book! He had done exactly what we have taught him to do. See a crime and report it. Very proud of my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...