Sunday, August 22, 2010

Singing In The Rain

I've been kind of down in the dumps for about a month now... Been hard to write anything positive even though so many wonderful things have happened. But tonight, I watched this movie with one of my little guys, and it put me in a great mood! Haven't felt this way in so long - but I'm grateful for it. I loved this movie (I'm going to buy it tomorrow if I can find it) and so I thought I'd share one of my favorite scenes with you...



Three Things I'm Grateful For...

  1. My family is back from vacation and camping. Not all of my children are home - but they are close and I love them!
  2. My husband is good to me and loves me. 
  3. I loved being a church today. Really lifted my spirits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...