Monday, August 9, 2010

Ammon & The Lamanites

How do you keep a room full of ADHD kids interested in a topic for any length of time? Get down to their level and include them!


We have some great elder's serving in our ward right now and they came over to teach the kids a quick lesson from the Book of Mormon about Ammon and the Lamanites. Here's what happened...



The elders be back in two weeks, and I can hardly wait to see what they've got ready for us then. :) 

Three Things I'm Grateful For:
  1. My testimony of the gospel. I've done a lot of thinking, reading, and researching lately, and I am so grateful for the peace that comes when following the Lord's commandments. 
  2. My family. I have a good husband that tries so hard for me - and for our kids... even when they don't acknowledge or appreciate it. 
  3. I got two notes of praise from our foster baby's parents. THAT meant a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...