Tuesday, June 8, 2010





This is the Belly River.


Our excursion took us into Glenwood as well. I have an uncle and aunt there, who we really enjoy visiting with. 




But to get there, you have to drive through the Blood Reservation. Here is the abandoned little church. 
























My uncle has this amazing garden and it's already in full swing. The boys had never been before, and they were really enjoying the visit too. 







I guess there was a little nest up in this tree and he was letting the boys have a look at it. 


My mom was with us too for this trip. My aunt showed us her beautiful quilts and a few quilting tips. I don't know how long we spent there, but it never feels like enough time. We love them! 








It was a beautiful day in Cardston too! Not everything is blooming yet - but there is a lot of green showing up. I love this building and being here!













Found this one a little bit ago - same building - decades ago...This is a picture of my great-grandparents and some of their children back in the 1940's. I love history! 





Three things I'm grateful for:

  1. Temples... They are so beautiful and peaceful. Each one different from the others. I love being in their presence and within their walls. 
  2. Family... Sometimes we don't get along very well - but we always love each other. I especially love that my kids are still getting to meet some of the older generations in our family. They (we) can all learn so much from these wonderful elders!
  3. My chiropractor! I know this one is way off from the others, but I've been in serious pain this last week and he will save me from it! He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...