Thursday, January 14, 2010


I've been finding it very hard to get back into the swing of things. School has been back in for a week and a half now (YAY!) but the routines just aren't coming back. I need motivation!!


We did get to enjoy one of our Christmas presents last weekend - and we went out for dinner with Mom and S. You know, when I was a teenager, we could talk my mom into things - like dressing up as a "headbanger" to go shopping with us. That was kind of fun! So I guess I should have known that when we asked her to pose in that stupid face sucking peace sign pose that ALL the girls have on Facebook (what is with that pose anyway?!) that she would just do it for the camera.

It just came naturally to her, I guess! LOL!! It was a fun night. We laughed at so many different stories.


One of my favorite stories that came up was about the day that D sent me flowers. I answered the door and a man gave me this beautiful bouquet. While I'm busy reading the card, V asks me, "Did that guy give you flowers?"


"Yes", I reply.

Then he asks, "Does D know?"


We did get a nicer picture of Mom - just cause I knew she'd not like the one to the left here...



Better?


Love ya, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind things that people said...